BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 26, 2009

This Is It !!!!!!!

When I was Watching The Clip This Is It I couldn't help but fill sadden by the clip know that Michael Joesph Jackson is no longer with us. My thoughts on this video is that when watch this video that so many artist who dance like, Ne-yo, Chris Brown, And Many different Boy bands. This Video really show that even when Michael is gone his legacy will still live on and many different generation will grow up with Michael Jackson in their heart.

This video also reminds me alot of his funeral and all the many people that mourn Michael Jackson. My Mother told me the day after Michael's death that he was an under apperceated angel and that god took him home. Micheal Jackson will forever be the greatest entertainer of all time.




0 comments: